Eligibility for M.Ed.
Basis of Admission :
B.Ed degree of a University, established by law in India with an aggregate of 55% marks both in theory and practice of teaching for general category candidates and 50 % marks both in theory and practice of teaching for SC and ST category candidates.
Degree of a Foreign University which may be recognized as equivalent for the purpose by the HP University.
The basis of admission to M.Ed (1 Year Course) shall be as under : The admission to M.Ed will be made strictly on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Test as will be conducted by H.P.University and (shall be open to all irrespective of race, creed, caste or class) subject to the reservation provided under clause 16.
Written Test: 100
- The M.Ed. Entrance Test will of MCQ ( Multiple Choice Questions) objective type.
- There will be four options for each question i.e. A, B, C and D.
- There will be 100 questions in the Test.
- Total marks in the Test will be 100.
- There will be one mark for each question.
- The maximum duration of the test will be 1 ½ hours.
- The minimum qualifying marks for the test will be 35.
- Language of the question paper will be English.
- There will no negative marking.
The content for the Entrance Test will be based on first six courses ( Courses 1,II,III,IV, V and VI) of the B.Ed. syllabus implemented from the session 2005-2006
Note : The minimum qualifying marks for Entrance Test will be 35% ( in case of SC/ST candidates the minimum qualifying marks shall be reduced until the full SC/ST quota for admission has been exhausted) for calling the candidates for interview/ admission.